Struggling To Come Up With Good Story Ideas for Kindle Books?
See if this rings any bells…
- You see writers making good money selling their books on Kindle.
- You buy a few that look promising, read them, and think: “I could do that!”
- So you sit down at your computer, crack your knuckles, gulp some coffee for a jolt of energy,and…
- No clue what story to tell. Total blank.
We’ve all been there. Some of us (me) more than once.
It’s frustrating, isn’t it? You’re ready to write. You’re willing to work hard at it.
You know you write well. You’re smart. You’ve written great stuff before.
The problem is coming up with a good story to tell.
So, if you’re anything like I used to be, you go looking for some ideas. And you probably want to find some as fast as possible so you can get the writing started.
Sound about right so far?
What’s this? Someone is selling ‘Story Idea Packs!’
‘Ha ha,’ you think. ‘I’ve hit the jackpot!’
So you purchase a pack of ideas, check them out, and your excitement quickly deflates.
- The ideas are usually stale and lack imagination.
- Everyone else gets the same ideas, so you’re looking at having to spend time trying to make them at least a little bit unique.
- They’re not your ideas, so you’re not as excited, which means you won’t be as motivated to actually write the book.
What you really need is to come up with
your own unique story ideas.
After all, not being happy with your writing topic is listed as a primary cause for writer’s block (source: Wikipedia).
Writing can be challenging enough. The last thing you need is a story you aren’t really into and a less-than-excited feeling about the whole endeavor.
But those problems go away when you’re the one who came up with the story!
- When they’re YOUR ideas, you’ll have more natural interest in writing about those topics. You’ll stay focused and work harder.
- When they’re YOUR ideas, you’ll be more excited to write a book you can truly call your own.
- When they’re YOUR ideas, you’ll be more invested in seeing those books finished.
- When they’re YOUR ideas, you’ll probably have more knowledge and experience about those topics than ideas someone else came up with. Your finished book will just be better!
But it’s hard to come up with your own ideas, right?
Check out this picture I found online…
Looking at this image, I came up with 10 story ideas in 7 different genres in less than 15 minutes!
And I had never seen the photo before.
I took just another 15 minutes to add more details to the story ideas this image generated in my mind.
In just 30 minutes, I had 10 solid Kindle book ideas in several genres – all from this one photo!
I’m here today to share with you how I was able to do this.
And I will show you how easy it is to learn to do it yourself!
Inside Endless Kindle Story Ideas I divulge the idea resources I personally use to come up with virtually unlimited story ideas.
This includes real examples of famous authors using the same sources:
|Jack London||Stephen King||Mark Twain||Ebbe Roe Smith|
|Jacqueline Susann||Jackie Collins||G. Bernard Shaw||Agatha Christie|
|John Updike||Nicholas Sparks||Arthur Conan Doyle||J.R.R. Tolkien|
|Robert Galbraith||JK Rowling||Kurt Vonnegut||Robert Bloch|
|Thomas Harris||Edgar Allan Poe||Stieg Larsson||Lionel Shriver|
I’ll show you how to milk any of these resources for multiple story ideas in any genre!
You’ll also learn how to tap into your personal experiences for great story ideas. No research required!
Look, this is not about doing boring and time-consuming searches through tons of resources looking for one measly story idea.
It’s about being able to use any of the resources – including your own memories and experiences – to generate lots of great story ideas!
I’ll show you how inside.
By the way, I really did select that photo I posted above at random after I did a simple online search.
And I really did come up with 10 story ideas for 7 different genres in just 15 minutes!
Inside Endless Kindle Story Ideas I’ll show you each of the 10 story ideas I came up with from that one photo.
Better yet, I’ll teach you how to do exactly what I did!
That’s 10 Kindle books that just need to be fleshed out and posted at Amazon.
You too will be able to come up with multiple story ideas in multiple genres – quickly & easily!
It’s all about knowing what to look for. Once you have that key, you’ll unlock an endless stream of useful story ideas! Your only limit will be how fast you can crank out each Kindle book.
Genre-specific idea resources and techniques
You can use these new skills for literally any genre, but inside Endless Kindle Story Ideas, the following genres are specifically reviewed:
- Science Fiction
- Young Adult
- Children’s Books
If you’ve ever wanted to write a Kindle book in one or more of those categories, we’ve got you covered.
But, rest assured that if you don’t see the genre you want to target listed there, you’ll still find everything you need to crank out unlimited story ideas!
That’s the beauty of what I’m about to show you…
It’s easy. It’s quick. Anyone can do it. And it works for any genre!
Get all of this story idea power for just $17.97!
OK, here’s the way it is…
You gotta come up with good story ideas or you’ll struggle to finish even one book.
And if you rely on those lame “idea packs” that 100 or 500 or 1,000 other people also bought, you’ll have junk to work with.
What you need is a way to come up with your own story ideas that you can get excited about and that never run out. Right?
That’s what I’m offering you today.
In literally an hour or less from right now, you will be coming up with story ideas and beginning the process of writing a great Kindle book!
That’s what you want, right?
- What Works Now - October 25, 2017
- The Instant Switch - October 25, 2017
- Public Domain Ninja - October 25, 2017
- Snap Video Profits - October 19, 2017
- How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action - October 19, 2017
- Endless Kindle Story Ideas - October 19, 2017
- 2017 Cash Flow Calendar - October 18, 2017
- 6 Figure List Hacks - October 18, 2017
- Wake Up Millionaire - October 18, 2017
- 8 Step SEO Plan - October 17, 2017
Etuken is a founder of OBXSERVER,
he's developed a distintive flair and proficiency in various online businesses such as Affiliate marketing, Importation/Dropshipping, Social media marketing, Blogging and amongst a host of many others.
Having been a web/graphics designer for well over a decade now, He's chosen to oblige more of his time to serving people who are strugling to start, grow and automate their online businesses.
Thus, Availing a plethora of information which are of vital importance via guest post in top blogs and also here at obxserver.com